USP of Our Cement
- Unmatched and consistent quality.
- Suitable for mass concreting work due to low heat of hydration.
- High durability because of abundance of fine slag particles and easy filling of pores in hydrate concrete and morter.
- Better resistance to sulphate and chloride; hence most suitable for adoption in marine structures,sewerage and road construction.
- More workability due to higher finess and less water content.
- Achieves higher strength with time even after 28 days.
- Highly sound with negligible shrinkage due to low heat of hydration.
- High resistance to corrosion.
Ordinary Portland Cement
The four major chemical compounds have the following properties
- Tricalcium silicate (CS): It hydrates and hardens rapidly and is largely responsible for early strength development.
- Dicalcium Silicate (CS): It hydrates and hardens slowly and is largely responsible for latter ag strength development
- Tricalcium Aluminate (CA): It hydrates faster than silicates. Exerts improved resistance again Chloride and Sulphate attack. Very little contribution to strength development.
- Tetracalcium Aluminoferrite C AF) It reduce the clinkering temperature thereby assist Pyroprocessing. Very little contribution to strength development.
Usage: For High rise buildings, Bridges, Flyovers, Roads, Chimneys, Irrigation projects Prestressed Concrete.